Saturday, December 11, 2010

Questions without the marks.

I won't be the one to keep you from having what you wanted,
but I wanted to be right next to you.
- The Getaway by 7SF

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I still believe in hope.
I still believe in joy.

Sometimes, I have to keep reminding myself.


Why am I jealous? Why do I fear? Why must I stay during a time of motion?
Why do I question, and not simply say, "This is for the time."

And why do I linger on a word, a phrase, a written text that held no mention of me whatsoever, but latched on to my brain and held itself there for awhile? Surely, you must know. It started with an idea, which you may mark as passive, but it grew into more. It grew into hope. False hope, which serves no purpose except destruction.

I shall guard my thoughts from now on.
But this one moment got me to realize that I'm not as stable as I thought I had become.

But as for now, I need you to listen. I need you to stay. Because living means more when I have you to look forward to.
I'm not leaving. I never leave.