Saturday, February 19, 2011

Our Fake Whatever

Things just aren't lining up with me. It's always too much or not enough.

I'm caught in the middle of so many things. I don't want to be there. I don't want to be a fake whatever-we-are, and I don't want her to see us like something when you see her as something. I'm in the way, I'm being fooled, and it's too much. But in regards to what I want, it's never enough.

On that note, I never have any specific idea on what I want.

What I know is that I'm fine with being one or the other, but I'm not fine with being caught in the middle of the two.

And you can't expect me to have all the answers, to be able to tell you how to fix this problem. Because either way, I lose. Either way, I have to put myself aside and do what's best for you.
I don't know what to do about this.

No freaking idea.