Saturday, February 5, 2011

the system.

I'm never happier than the day
that they search and find,
and when they say,
"You're the one I have in mind.
And I'm looking forward to the day
that I can come and take you away,
and let the road ahead unwind."

Let the world think what it may.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why do bad things always happen to me?
- Because you're doing the right things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beating against the rocks and hearts
is not where any of this should start.
It starts with a day and a life to live.
It starts with a willingness to forgive.
It starts with a way out, and resistance.
It starts with compassion from a distance.

And coexistence.

^ I wrote that last year. I know I post it a lot, but I think it applies. To a lot of things.

I know this post is random, and I really haven't said much of value. But that's okay.
You know, it's okay to be crazy. Someone told me that today.
Perhaps they're right.

It's been a rough day, to say the least.


PS: I never follow the rule of captializing special words in the title. That just seems like discrimination to me. Come on now, fight the system.