Saturday, March 26, 2011

Happy Anniversary?

It is to be noted that this is my 50th blog post. Congratulations.


(This picture has nothing to do with this post, but I really wanted to share it.
It's from the St. Patrick's Day parade that we went to last Saturday.)

I'm working on improving the overall look of my blog, adding some additional pages and whatnot, and making it a little more friendly whilst (does anyone really use that word anymore?) keeping my personality plugged in. And seeing as I'm not tech-savvy in the slightest, you'll just have to bear with me.

Also, I plan on posting another blog later with a few pictures that I took earlier this week.

I hope you have a lovely day!
(Although here in MO, we're experiencing some kind of thundersnowstorm.)

1 comment:

  1. I like to use "whilst" whenever I can... along with other words that nobody seems to know. :) I love that picture- and I hope your thunderstorms get better soon!

    ~Julia

    ReplyDelete