Saturday, March 26, 2011

We still have some time.

 
I'm not sure what it is about this picture, but I really like it.

On Tuesday, I went on a photo hunt with Deacon. Sort of.



 And I can't breathe with these words on my tongue.
but San Francisco still sounds lovely,
cause he swears he still loves you.
He still loves you.

I'm not quite sure where this week has put me. Closer to realizing I'm a Senior. That I'm that much close to being gone. To having to say goodbye to everyone.

Because they're leaving.
Not me.
I'll be here.
That hasn't changed.

 But where will I be
when they're gone?
How will things be different?
Will everything change?

Perhaps not.

Goodbyes are short, but the effect remains.
Long after the words have dissolved.

Everything else on my mind, 
I really can't be honest about right now.
And so I'll save it for another time. 



 Anyway, Deacon is extremely hard to take photos of.
He's perfectly photogenic and everything, but he's just so frustrating. I wanted to punch him the whole time.
=) 
 
He's real proud of these shoes.

And just for fun: