Thursday, May 26, 2011

Simply Adorable

So, you may or may not have heard, but both my rabbits Sky and Button had babies a few weeks ago. Sky had three, Button had six. So we have a whopping total of 9 baby bunnies at my house right now. And they are simply adorable. I love watching them grow, becoming attached, and I mean, they just make me happy. So if you need a little bit of happiness put into your day, I hope that this might help.

This is Karlee holding one of Button's babies.

This is Deacon holding his favorite, the only brown one of Button's. He named him Marco.
This was taken about a week after they were born.



This is one of Sky's, the only one colored this way. He is a solid grey/brown color on top with a very white belly and feet.
Back to Deacon and Marco. They're pals.
Can you count all nine?