Monday, June 27, 2011

Whistle While You Work

I wanted to make a list of songs that I think about and/or sing the most while I'm at work. I sing to myself a lot at work because I tend to go faster and focus more clearly that way. So, here's what I came up with, in no specific order.


1) Someone Like You - Adele
2) Affinity - Red Car Wire
3) Thank the Watchmaker - And Then There Were None
4) Don't Wait - Hit the Lights
5) Wait For Tomorrow - blessthefall
6) Jar of Hearts - Christina Perry
7) Set the Fire to the Third Bar - Snow Patrol
8) I Am Understood? - Relient K
9) Circle - Flyleaf
10) The Party Scene - All Time Low
11)  Last Three Letters - Alesana
12) Never Alone - BarlowGirl
13) Hands Down - Dashboard Confessional
14) Your Guardian Angel - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
15) ...And the Liver Screamed "Help!" - Chiodos
16) Cute Without the "E" - Taking Back Sunday
17) Therapy - Relient K
18) Stay Awake - Lydia
19) Your Call - Secondhand Serenade
20)  Beauty From Pain - Superchick