1. He loves angel food cake. (He actually just randomly texted this to me so I figured it would make a good first fact.)
2. He lives with his parents, older sister Tori, and nephew Braxton. (I'm not sure if I spelled that name right.)
3. He very well could live off of Little Caesar's Italian Cheese Bread, and he will tell you this every time he eats it.
4. If he went to Hogwarts, there is a very good chance he would be in the house of Gryffindor. (A side fact: he has never read the Harry Potter books, though he owns the last two and has seen the movies.)
5. He pretty much can't stand being cold. Quite the opposite, actually. He's crazy about being in stifling heat.
6. That's why he is considering the option of moving to Arizona.
7. He loves his new shoes, but hates the fact that now that he has them, everyone else is going to start getting them.
8. If he got the chance to spend a day with anyone from history, he would choose Nikola Tesla.
9. As far as books go, he isn't a huge reader, but he does enjoy the Percy Jackson series. And Greek Mythology in general.
10. Listing facts about Deacon doesn't nearly do him justice, because he's such a complex individual.