Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Instead, Inspired

Hello everyone. I hope you noticed the new look to my blog, and I hope you find it a bit more warm and welcoming and reader-friendly. If you have any comments or suggestions, please let me know, because designing my blog is not something I'm very good at. I'm not tech savvy at all.

Now, with that aside, I'd like to tell you of a new project that has been rolling around in my head for awhile. I have decided to make a fan page strictly for my photography, which will probably be done on Facebook, for it suits it better. It will be titled Instead, Inspired. I think. This is all subject to change, haha.


So readers, I wish for you not to be confused. To Be Real will remain my blog, but it has never been a strict photoblog for me, as you all probably know. This is for my writing, with a bit of photography because it's what I love. Instead, Inspired will be a home for my photography. The confusing part will be that you'll see Instead, Inspired on some of my pictures. Just know: different name, same author.

I feel like that was more confusing than it should have been. But like I said, this is all subject to change. It's still just a working project as of now.

- Emily

2 comments:

  1. Backdrop seems a little bare, but overall the new look is good. Makes it seem more... paper-y? More like reading out of a book, which is nice. I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily... that photo is gorgeous!!! So can I make a suggestion? FB is good, but if you really want to connect and do some challenges, I would suggest setting up flickr as well. Of course what I REALLY suggest is a dedicated photoblog, hehe... but I know your time is limited! I would love to see you joining in on some more challenges and *most* don't like FB entries... Just something to think about!

    ReplyDelete