Friday, August 19, 2011

A Not-So-Important List

Things running through my brain right now:
  • I don't want to go to work today, or tomorrow, or ever.
  • I'm getting sick of pizza.
  • I like hot dogs. I wish I worked at a hot dog place instead.
  • I have an obsession with burning candles.
  • Vanilla, in particular. I love the smell of vanilla.
  • I'm working on a Flickr page for my photography. 
  • I shouldn't be nervous about starting MAC, but I kind of am.
  • Even though I've already successfully taken two semesters there.
  • I hate being in the transition between high school and real college.
  • I kind of want to be out living in a dorm, meeting new people already.
  • I can't stay here forever.
  • Also, I need new music. And more space on my iPod.
  • And I hate my jealousy problem.