Sunday, August 21, 2011

Oh, Maturity

It's 2:34. (AM.) I have to get up early for church. I should be asleep.
I blog too much.

I'm starting to realize that I'm eighteen years old, and I act nothing like it. I still pretty much act and live like a fourteen-year-old.

This is a sadness. I shall ponder it for awhile, I think.

I mean, where does maturity even come from? Is it something I can buy?
What about talent--can I have some of that, too?

106_5156

Alright, alright. I know I'm special and perfect just the way I am, blah blah blah, but seriously. I'm getting up there, you know. Time is short. I need to make more lists and see more things.

Have goals. Accomplish them.
Yeah.

Well, we'll work on that.
For now, I'll pray.

--Emily

P.S. My Flickr page is coming together nicely.

3 comments:

  1. I think you're special :) I stumbled upon this by twitter. I've missed your blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. "What about talent--can I have some of that, too?"
    [Absolutely gorgeous photograph]

    If you're fishing for compliments, you used some killer bait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. I found this when you started following my blog, and I've fallen in love. <3

    You're stunning.

    ReplyDelete