Monday, September 12, 2011

I Feel Like Death

An update:

I am sick. Nothing too serious (despite my over-dramatic title). Right now, it's mostly a sore throat that causes breathing or speaking to be painful. I'm also pretty dizzy and lethargic. 

Thus, I haven't posted in awhile. I'm just so tired. I've taken some really good pictures in the past couple of days, but I have no energy to upload them off of my camera and edit them.

And I have to work today and tomorrow. =(

Also, school is irritating. I spent 2 hours in the computer lab today trying to do my Micro Apps homework and it was just dreadful.

Please, please, please send prayers my way. I know I haven't been sick in some time, but it's already too much for me to handle alone.

--Emily
(AKA The Super Complainer)

2 comments:

  1. lots of prayers coming your way, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you, dear, and I missed seeing your face today. Get better soon. I will most definitely keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete