Saturday, October 22, 2011

a new look, but not really.

Well, I tried to completely redesign my blog today, but it just did not work out.
I ended up just changing fonts, right-aligning my title, and changing some of the content in the Pages tabs.

I'll probably try to redesign it again in the next week or so. My problem is I want a header, but I don't know what I want it to look like. And I don't have Photoshop (nor could I do anything prestigious with it even if I did have it) to play around and try things, so if I want something done I pretty much have to know what I'm doing.

Sigh. For now, I'm going to read some more of The Bell Jar before I have to go to work.

Also, I have tomorrow, Wednesday, and Thursday off work this week. In other words, I'm going to be pretty busy and I'll have less time to spend on here.

--Emily