Monday, October 3, 2011

off to a good start.

And all of the friends that think that I'm blessed,
they don't know my head is a mess.
No, they don't know who I really am
and they don't know what I've been through 
like you do. And I was made for you.
-The Story by Brandi Carlile

It's been a fantastic weekend, and I don't have school tomorrow. =)

IMG_2021

I actually had a little bit of time to edit some pictures. I even went to Wal-Mart earlier and got some printed. It was funny because the lady who checked them before she rang me up asked me if I had a copyright release with me. I didn't understand her at first, so I just said no. Then she asked if I took them myself and rang me up after I said yes. Then I realized she thought I had stolen the pictures off of the internet! It cracked me up.

Also, I have to run the night shift at work tomorrow myself for the first time. Wish me luck!
I mean, I don't have to do too much, because my sister is coming in at night to do all the paperwork. But still, it's a lot of responsibility.

I haven't written any poetry for a few days, but I have been watching quite a bit of Grey's Anatomy. Whatever season just came out on DVD, that is. I don't watch it on the air--I like to watch it all at once with Karlee. She buys all the seasons so we just watch them together late at night or so. Anyway, they had this really cool musical episode. Here's some music from that.

They're both good, but I've been listening to the second one constantly.



 --Emily

2 comments:

  1. Hey there:
    I just found you blog, and I followed you :)
    Check out my blog, It's a Love Story ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I so hated that episode of grey's ;) Yay for photos and getting some printed! I need to do that more! I am still here if you ever want to learn some new editing stuff... Just had to throw that in there, haha. This photo in particular is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete