Monday, December 12, 2011

Exams and Planes

It's Finals Week! Two down, two to go. 

One is just a PowerPoint, so really just one to go.

However, the one today was awful. Our teacher, whom I have loved up until the point, reviewed the exam with us on Wednesday. It was supposed to be 25 questions, 50 points total, all multiple choice. Only over two things we have studied this year: The Glass Menagerie by Tennessee Williams and the movie The Heiress, based on the novel Washington  Square by Henry James.

Well, apparently our teacher was contemplating the test last night and decided that it was "too easy." So instead of the first 15 questions being multiple choice, she changed it to fill in the blank/short answer. She emailed the class this morning, however the final was at 10 AM and many of the students said that they checked their emails that morning and had not received anything. 

Ugh! I had a 94% in that class, and I know I got some answers wrong on that test. I mean, I don't remember the name of the dance hall across the street from their apartment in The Glass Menagerie! Seriously, my final grade in the class depends on that

On a lighter note, I have begun re-editing some of my Europe pictures. I've been wanting to do this for some time now. I've only posted a few from Paris so far, but I visited other places, too. =)

Here's a shot from the plan ride over, at sunset:


It was one of the most beautiful sights I've ever witnessed.

Merry (almost) Christmas, everyone.

--Emily