Thursday, December 22, 2011

I Don't Speak French.

I should caution you that there is a statue of the Venus de Milo in this post, to anyone who might be offended of seeing a topless statue.

Other than that, enjoy!
Day one in Paris. We took a little cruise on the river.
Photobucket
The Eiffel Tower, while we were still on the boat. Did you know that it sparkles every hour?
Then we climbed the Eiffel Tower.
Photobucket
Oh, Paris <3
Photobucket
Looking up from underneath.
Photobucket
I love this picture.
Photobucket
I was really, really excited to see Notre Dame. Look how tiny the people are near the top!
Photobucket
Just down from Notre Dame. I really liked this road.
Photobucket
Winged Victory at the Louvre.
Photobucket
Venus de Milo at the Louvre.
Photobucket
Jenna at the Louvre.
She was being stubborn, but I liked the lighting.
Photobucket
Statue outside of the Opera House.
We didn't get to go inside.
And it was raining. Eh.
I hope that everyone is enjoying their Christmas break. =)
I sure am, though I haven't found much time to read the past few days.
BUT! I am officially done Christmas shopping and gift wrapping. So, that's good.
I have to work the next three days, though. Eh.

Hope you enjoyed Paris. Next stop: Italy!

--Emily