Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My people are sick.

Hey there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't,
I can't
say any
less
than what,
than what
I already 
stress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day Seventeen.
The word is...

sedentary
[sed-n-ter-ee]
adjective.
characterized by or requiring a sitting posture

Found: said by both my Biology and American Literature teachers today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

And the word for day Eighteen is....

phantasmagoric
[fan-taz-muh-gawr-ik, -gor-]
adjective.
having a fantastic or deceptive appearance, as something in a dream or created by the imagination.
-or-
changing or shifting, as a scene made up of many elements.

Found: in a quote that was in an essay I read for my Creative Nonfiction class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone here seems to be sick, except for me, who apparently has a rockin immune system.
(Just kidding, I started to sneeze a lot today, which is always the first sign.)

My boyfriend Deacon is pretty sick tonight, so if you don't mind sending some prayers, he could use them. 

So, apparently there are a lot of unknown words in the college setting if you pay attention to them. Who knew? Perhaps I underestimated my educators.

Time for more homework! Hope you guys have a great last half of the week.

--Emily