Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday -- 1.8.12

Okay, I know it's Tuesday. BUT I didn't catch Scavenger Hunt Sunday on Sunday, and I've never done it before so I get points for even trying.

Deacon and I went about today and took these pictures. It was actually a lot of fun. =)

1. One Color
Photobucket
Yeah.

2. Laundry
Photobucket
Okay, I don't do laundry,
but I thought the socks were a nice touch. 

3. Empty
Photobucket
Well, empty branches.
That's a saying, right? 

4. One Dozen
Photobucket
Okay, the only thing I knew I had a dozen of were pennies!
The math equation was Deacon's idea.

5. Soft
Photobucket
Romeo. The only place he lets me get a decent photo of him.
Okay, it'll be better next time, promise.
=)



--Emily

~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS. I almost forgot my word of the day.
Day Nine. The word is....

exhortation
[eg-zawr-tey-shuh' n, ek-sawr-]
noun.
an utterance, discourse, or address conveying urgent advice or recommendations.

Found: while reading Philippians tonight, chapter 4.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.
--Philippians 4:8

5 comments:

  1. Great work - I love your empty and soft shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute dog and a good-looking guy!
    What else does a girl need?
    Have a great week!
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pennies shot is hilarious, and I just love that little puppy face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the soft picture. Aren't these scavenger hunts fun?!

    ReplyDelete