Sunday, January 8, 2012

Italy and Malarkey

Well, I finally finished editing pictures from Italy last night. There are a few of them.
But, I think I decided that on the whole trip, I took the best pictures while in Italy.

Photobucket
This one was particularly hard to edit because it was blurry and taken at night,
but I was so in love with it to not try.


Photobucket

Photobucket
This was also particularly hard to edit, because it was covered with a lot of shadow.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This one was always my favorite.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I do believe it's Day Seven. The word is....

malarkey
[muh-lahr-kee]
noun. (Informal)
speech or writing designed to obscure, mislead, or impress; bunkum

Found: it was mentioned by Deacon as an interesting word.

alternate spelling: malarky

~~~~~~~~~~~~

First week down, 51 more to go.

--Emily

1 comment: