Sunday, January 15, 2012

Well, Photo Dump.

I finally got those pictures finished, as you might have noticed already. =) I'm just going to do a great big photo dump.

Photobucket

Photobucket
The above I'm entering in Shoot. Edit. Submit.
And I shall call it, "Hanging In There"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It should be noted that I do not attend SEMO.
My sister used to; it is her shirt. =)

Photobucket
Kevin and I

Photobucket
He was all Cat-on-a-Mission

Photobucket

Photobucket

I didn't post all of them, as some are seen elsewhere.
I hope everyone has had a great week! I, fortunately, have the next two days off. This means more photos, reading, writing, and even homework. I know. I refuse to become as bad as a procrastinator as I was last semester, even though it seemed to work out well for me.

Still. I want to eliminate as much stress as possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

For Day Thirteen, the word is...

colloquial
[kuh-loh-kwee-uh' l]
adjective
characteristic of or appropriate to ordinary or familiar conversation rather than formal speech or writing; informal

Found: randomly popped into my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day Fourteen, the word is!...

frigid
[frij-id]
adjective.
unemotional or unimaginative; lacking passion, sympathy, or sensitivity

Found: while watching Grey's Anatomy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~






--Emily

1 comment:

  1. Especially love your 2nd through to your 6th captures.

    ReplyDelete