Saturday, March 10, 2012

Hello, Hello

Spring Break has officially begun! And I have nothing to share with you at this present time, but I would just like to say hello! I've missed writing this week a lot. I seriously had no time whatsoever, though. I even had to do homework before the night it was due so that I could get everything done. Crazy, I know.

I took two tests yesterday: General Biology and Poetry & the Human Experience.
I just looked up my grade and I got a 100% on the Poetry test, but I won't know about Biology for awhile.

My memoir is complete, it landed just on 9 pages after making several adjustments from my rough draft. I have every intention of sharing it, but I might wait until after I have it back fully graded.

I tried to write a poem yesterday, a villanelle, but it did not turn out very well and is not complete. I might work on that later and share it. If not, I'll try to write something else today, but I'm also going to try to finish reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and if you have never seen the books, they're huge. But they're totally worth reading, I assure you.

Alright everybody. Have a great weekend!

--Emily