Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Upcoming Absence

Just so you know, I won't be writing much this week. Mid-terms = 3 tests to study for, 3 papers to write, among other assignments.

BUT! One of those papers is a 6-10 page memoir, and if all turns out well, I'll share it with y'all.

Also, I think I was abducted by aliens two nights ago. When I was about to take a shower that morning, I found a large cut across my right leg, with dried blood and torn skin and everything. It didn't really hurt, but it looked like it had been done at least within 24 hours of me finding it. It was strange.

Today I noticed a little bit of bruising around it. Freaky!!

(It's really not that big of a deal. Aliens just creep me out.)

Anyway, try not to miss me much this week, and keep my busy college life in your prayers, please. =)

--Emily

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking about posting my memoir, too. I really started to like it by the time I was finished.

    ReplyDelete