Thursday, May 10, 2012

Friendly Reunion at Elephant Rocks

Photobucket
Jenna, my best friend ever.

Photobucket

Back in like, March....some of my best friends and I went to Elephant Rocks. I hadn't seen Jenna in SO long, so it was really great.

Photobucket
Jenna and Jimmy
Photobucket
Me and Deacon
I'm really sorry that I haven't posted these pictures yet. I thought I had, but noticed yesterday that I never did. (Although many of them have been scattered here and there.) It's just been so crazy this last month.

Speaking of which, my finals are among me, but all of the big stuff is behind me. I had to write a huge paper for American Literature. It turned out to be 12 pages long, 8 of which I wrote last night, the night before it was due. I can't believe I let myself get that far behind. It was absolutely ridiculous.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

I have a picture of her doing this from a few years ago, so we wanted to reenact it. By a happy coincidence, she was wearing the exact same shirt. I'm not 100% sure where I can find the original photo, but I'll definitely add it in if I find it. =)


Photobucket

Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket



Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket



Photobucket
Jenna wanted to pretend to be blind for a bit.

Oh my gosh, it was so much fun. I would love to go again sometime soon.

Have a great rest of the week!

--Emily