Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Jeremiah & Mikayla // Couple Portraits, part 1

First off, I just had an amazing banana. I mean, we're talking the best banana ever. Just thought you should know.

Second off, pictures!
I had the privilege of taking pre-Prom pictures of two of my friends, Jeremiah and Mikayla. Editing them has been such a struggle for me so far...it got pushed back due to Finals (which are officially over with!!) and frustration due to Picnik changing locations to Google+. I've been so nervous about not editing them well that I've been doing two or three versions of the good ones just to make sure that they have variety of ones to like.

I have a couple of them edited and they're so cute, so I thought I'd share them for this week's Shoot.Edit.Submit. =)








Also, I'm not used to uploading these off of my Google+ account, so if something goes wrong and they don't show up or anything, please let me know. 

As a sidenote, I had a doctor's appointment today because I've been excessive exhausted during the past month or so, and many of my close friends and family have asked if I'm anemic. I have to get some bloodwork done, a chest X-ray and everything, but don't be too concerned about it. We're just making sure everything's A-okay. I have a follow-up appointment next week to discuss the results with my doctor, so I'll know more then.

I got called into work early tomorrow, so I better go to sleep.

Yay for summer break! Haha.

--Emily