Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Show and Tell: My Creative Nonfiction Final Project

Photobucket

For our final in Creative Nonfiction, we have to put together this multi-modal project....which is basically like we have to get ten different types of genres (like journal entries, poems, newspaper articles, pictures, clothing, pretty much anything) with a common theme and put it all together in an organized fashion, and then write a 1/2 page to a full page Introduction to each genre, with a Table of Contents and such.

Photobucket

I decided to do mine over my trip to Europe!

It was a lot of fun, a lot of work, and now I really want to go back. 

Photobucket
Photobucket

I'm not completely done--I still have to proofread and revise all of the Intros, but I just finished my bulletin board tonight and thought I would show you guys--to prove that I haven't been ignoring my blog for no good reason. 


PhotobucketReally, I should be working on more school work right now, but I needed a little break.

Have a good week, and pray I pass all my finals!

Summer is on its way =)

--Emily