Sunday, June 17, 2012

Did you miss me?

IMG_4739

I know I've been absent, but I haven't been gone gone--I've just haven't had a lot of free time. I have two summer classes, and I'm leaving for school in the Fall, which means I literally only have three more paychecks until I'm unemployed. Thus, work. A lot of it. And the free time I do get has gone to spending time with Deacon, because being at college also means being apart from him.

Photobucket

Some movie/book updates: I saw Prometheus with Deacon yesterday and it was okay--made me want to watch the Alien movies...so that's been on my mind. I also bought The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings trilogy from Barnes & Noble, which I'm super excited about. I'm going to start reading The Hobbit once I'm done with Atonement (which, by the way, has not been any kind of disappointment). I want to read it before the movie  comes out in December. And speaking of movies coming out, there are a ton of movies coming out soon that I want to see, so keep your eyes open.

Some more not-so-important updates:

  • I bought a new purse off of Modcloth.com yesterday, because I searched the entire mall for a new handbag but could not find one that I liked. So, I'll get you pictures of it when it comes in. =) 
  • I had the best scrambled eggs from Denny's on Thursday.
  • We got a new soda machine at LC that includes Dr. Pepper!
  • I've become strangely infatuated with the show Fact or Faked. It was getting a little out of hand, so I have stopped watching it recently for a little while.
  • Uh, I can't think of anything else.
Photobucket
Photobucket






















I still have several things I need to get caught up on with posting. I'm so very sorry I've gotten so far behind.

Also, I'm watching Aladdin and I love Carpet. He's my favorite.

So long for now.

Photobucket

--Emily

1 comment:

  1. I never got around to seeing Prometheus, but I really wanted to. I was going to see it with some friends, but they changed their mind and decided to see Snow White and the Huntsman instead. >.>

    ReplyDelete