Friday, June 22, 2012

Edit Me--Week 25

Time for another Edit Me!

Before:
Photobucket

Took it to Pickmonkey.com, then:

  • Cropped
  • Clone extra people out
  • Curves-->Velvia, I believe
  • Cross Process Blue, 70%
  • Little bit of Lomo
  • Little bit of "Dusk"
  • Bumped up Contrast just a little
I'm having a hard time saving this and uploading it with good quality and I'm not exactly sure why, but I hope it's not too bad.

After:
Photobucket

Alrighty, back to watching How To Train Your Dragon. =)

Edit Me--Emily

5 comments:

  1. Nice edit! Really lightens it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this nice clean edit. It is a good example of what the day was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely clean edit, nice brightness added to the lighthouse and colour to the sand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tones, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete