Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Jenna // Portraits, Summer 2012

FIRSTLY. I have discovered Florence + The Machine and have been obsessed with this song, this song, and this song, among others.

SECONDLY. My friend Jenna is super cute.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Jenna and I did this photoshoot a month ago, in about 20 right before the sun went down. For all the rush that we went through, a lot of the pictures turned out really well. Then again, it's hard not to take a good picture of Jenna. She's so photogenic. And we just get each other, I think. We've been friends forever.

She wanted to wear my senior prom dress first, which I enjoyed. It has been hanging in my closet bored out of its mind for over a year. Needed some fresh air.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

These pictures took me so long to complete because I kept getting sidetracked by other things and other photos, but I'm really happy with them. I was determined last night to get all of them done, so I stayed up until 4 AM. Or maybe I was going to stay up that late anyhow, and these were just there to occupy the time. You can never tell during summer nights.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

--Emily