Friday, August 3, 2012

Finally, Summer


Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Romeo has learned how to look out of my bedroom window, and it is by far the cutest thing in the world. The. World.
Photobucket
My last day at LC was Tuesday, and I have three more weeks before I leave for college. It feels like this is the only summer I get this year, since I had to take summer classes from June to mid-July. But, I am officially a junior in college now. I have my Associates Degree.

In all reality, I feel pretty much exactly like I did when I was fourteen. Where does the time go?
Photobucket
Also, I've been reading The Hobbit. Well, I've been reading it forever now. But believe me, I'm really trying to get through it. It's just...eh. I like it. I just should have read it back in grade school. I would have been all about it then. But for some reason I always thought it was at a much higher reading level than I was capable of. It's not. I just kind of doubted my ability, I guess.

Don't I always?
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm trying my best not to freak out over this whole moving away thing, but it's really starting to creep up on me. I've never lived away from home before. And I know I'll be okay, that I'll probably come to enjoy it, but it's the transition period. And I've always hated transitions.

And I absolutely despise the fact that I'll be away from Deacon for so long. I keep telling myself it will be okay, but it's still ... complicated.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
But, I still have the next three weeks. We're going to Six Flags with our youth group tomorrow, which I'm extremely excited for. It's like a tradition.

Some other important information:

  • I got baptized last Sunday.
  • We had to give away three of our rabbits. It ended up being the girls: Sky, Button, and Cocoa. This was extremely hard on me and I really don't want to talk about it.
  • We also found Lottie a home. This was also hard, but I knew it was coming because my dad has cat allergies. They seem like nice people though, and I know he'll be loved.

Also, we have six stray kittens that have made our front porch their home. More on that later.
Photobucket
That's all for now, but more to come soon.

--Emily