Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Kittens & such.

Photobucket
Well, I leave for college in less than two weeks and this past week has been quite literally a roller-coaster ride. I find lists assist me best in situations like these, so here we go:

  • I rode all of the major roller coasters, including the Superman for the first time, at Six Flags last Saturday.
  • I drove to Elephant Rocks for the first time, took amazing pictures with Deacon (coming soon!), and discovered that I own a very expensive pair of sunglasses.
  • I am in love with the movie Pride and Prejudice. How has it not been in my life until now?
  • I got my hair cut! Pretty sure it's the shortest I've ever had it. More pictures on that soon, too. =)
  • I drove to St. Louis for the first time. And did fairly well. I even rewarded myself by buying Perks of Being a Wallflower and Eldest from the used bookstore. And $20 Aeropostal jeans.
  • Deacon and I hiked eleven miles today. Five straight hours of walking. Don't ask me why.
  • Of the six kittens, we still have three left--the girls (Cleo, Honey, and Shy--kitten #6. The latter has yet to be photographed). The boys (Junior, Sev, and Mambo--all of which are now renamed) now have a home, but I just finished up the pictures I took of them a few weeks ago. So here's your bundle of cuteness for the time being:
Photobucket
Cleo--kitten #1
Photobucket
Honey--kitten #3
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Karlee and Junior--Kitten #2
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mambo--kitten #5
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sev--kitten #4
Photobucket
All except for Mambo. And #6, who is called Shy for a reason.

Which kitten is your favorite?

--Emily