Friday, August 3, 2012

Trip to the Lake--Part Two

Photobucket

So remember that post last month where Deacon and I went to the lake? Well, I posted the black and white pictures, but I never posted the rest of them! Silly me.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Also, how do you guys like the blog makeover? I like it. It's...clean.

On a completely separate note, I would never get married in a red dress. Or black. Or anything other than white. Just to be clear.

I have more posts lined up after this one, so everything I want to say now I'll just save for later. Enjoy the pictures. =)

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

--Emily