Monday, September 17, 2012

Currently: Pop-tart Obsessed

Photobucket
Owls! I was thinking of things to decorate my room with.
Photobucket
This was in the process of making something to hang on my door. I'll post the finished product soon!
PhotobucketPhotobucket


Just a few random pictures and some updates.

  • It has been made apparent that I am addicted to Cookie Dough Pop-tarts.
  • I spent a great deal of time a few nights ago trying to draw owls. I'd like to think they turned out alright...but through the process I have learned that God did not make me an artist.
  • Dylan made me go to a volleyball game with him and I had a blast! Reminded me of back in high school, taking pictures for the yearbook. Unfortunately I don't have a zoom lens, so the pictures aren't fantastic, but I still had fun.
  • This week is TWIRP Week, meaning there are a lot of cool events that girls are supposed to invite guys to. Having a boyfriend back home, I am not planning on asking anyone, but I'm still really excited for the events. Tonight is bowling!
  • I'm eating my last Pop-tart and will have to make a Walmart-run very soon.
  • This week is going to be outrageous with homework. Yay, college.
  • I ate lamb for the first time last week. I'm still not sure if I liked it.
  • Today is Constitution Day.
  • Um, I had other important things to say, but honestly can't think of anything right now.
--Emily