|Owls! I was thinking of things to decorate my room with.|
|This was in the process of making something to hang on my door. I'll post the finished product soon!|
Just a few random pictures and some updates.
- It has been made apparent that I am addicted to Cookie Dough Pop-tarts.
- I spent a great deal of time a few nights ago trying to draw owls. I'd like to think they turned out alright...but through the process I have learned that God did not make me an artist.
- Dylan made me go to a volleyball game with him and I had a blast! Reminded me of back in high school, taking pictures for the yearbook. Unfortunately I don't have a zoom lens, so the pictures aren't fantastic, but I still had fun.
- This week is TWIRP Week, meaning there are a lot of cool events that girls are supposed to invite guys to. Having a boyfriend back home, I am not planning on asking anyone, but I'm still really excited for the events. Tonight is bowling!
- I'm eating my last Pop-tart and will have to make a Walmart-run very soon.
- This week is going to be outrageous with homework. Yay, college.
- I ate lamb for the first time last week. I'm still not sure if I liked it.
- Today is Constitution Day.
- Um, I had other important things to say, but honestly can't think of anything right now.