Friday, September 7, 2012

Last Bits of Summer.

Hey! So, all of my friends went home this weekend (I missed the memo--what else is new?) and I've been trying to keep myself busy...ahem. Really, I had planned to spend the weekend finishing The Hobbit, reading the biography of Eleanor of Aquitaine, decorating my dorm room, and getting a head start on some upcoming homework.

Instead, as you might have guessed, I have spent the last couple hours working on pictures (and playing FreeCell, but that's a different story). If you remember, I mentioned going to Elephant Rocks about a month ago--well, I finally have the pictures. Whoo!

It seems like forever ago. It was pre-haircut, even. But they're cute pictures, and definitely worth the wait.



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket



Photobucket
Photobucket