Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Edit Me - 10.3.12

Photobucket
Before
It was  GREAT picture this week for Edit Me. I was in love with it at first sight. I didn't really have a plan of action with this one, though. I just dove right in and went wild. My first plan of action was to crop, and then I decided to move the man in the boat over, and then decided to get rid of that tree limb altogether. It was pretty difficult--I usually don't edit so drastically. Afterwards, I added some additional effects...though I'm not exactly sure what, haha. Anyway, my final product:

Photobucket
After
Edit Me







Definitely looking forward to next week!
--Emily

6 comments:

  1. Great job moving the kayaker and the tree limb. Thanks for editing my photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super job of the editing - especial removing the branch

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a good job. Love how the edited version turned out. Actually, I love both the before and the after photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Emily .. I love your edit.. very pretty.. ;)) Will LOVE for you to share it via my Finagle A Foto Challenge this week please if you have a moment.. WIshing you a beautiful week.. xoxo..

    http://www.theartsygirlconnection.com/2012/10/finagle-foto-36-bow-series.html

    ReplyDelete