Sunday, October 28, 2012

Dylan // Portraits, Part Two

I've been struggling with a finding a good photo sharing sight. In the past I have used Photobucket, that has not been meeting my needs recently, and I'm really considering updating to Flickr Pro. $25 for a year is not bad at all, except for the fact that I am a poor college student without a job (unless you count tutoring at minimum wage).

Until I decide, I suppose I will use my free account on Flickr, and pray that some kind soul might get me Flickr Pro for Christmas. =)

ANYWAY. So, earlier this month I took a nice trip downtown with my dear friend Dylan. We took tons of photos and had a great time, and I thought I would post some more of that. I haven't had a lot of time to edit the rest of them or the pictures from the zoo that I took forever ago, but you should cut me some slack because I'm really trying to be a good college student. And, you know, when you start Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (or any HP book, for that matter) it tends to dominate every moment of free time that you might have.

I wish I could say that I will have more now that I have gotten through all of HP5, but I have promised myself that I will get through all of Becket by Tuesday and, of course, I have finally begun reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

I assume Perks will go by swiftly, and I have already firmly decided that I am going to read Pride and Prejudice afterwards. I'm an English major, I tell you, and I need to start showing it!

Without further ado, here is Dylan:

IMG_75160-1
IMG_7522
IMG_7540
IMG_7579
IMG_7596
IMG_7609
IMG_7614
IMG_7648
IMG_7653

P.S. I discovered Spotify, and I don't know why all of my very lovely, intelligent friends let me live so long without it!

--Emily