Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Dylan // Portraits, part 1

Photobucket
























Mid-Terms are coming up and this week is full to the brim with studying and homework, but I like to feel that I can still squeeze in time to take a walk, or call Deacon, grab a cup of hot chocolate, or write a blog post. I have a big test tomorrow, but I decided to take a short break and allow everything I studied to seep in before I go back for round two. Annnnnd I think this was the perfect opportunity to post the first few pictures of the shoot I took of Dylan last Friday.

We had planned to take these pictures weeks ago but never got the time. Honestly, I'm surprised we were able to take them on Friday, because it was just as busy as any other day. But right after my last class, I dashed back to my room and arranged my freshly charged battery and memory card. It was extremely chilly that day, so I grabbed my navy scarf from Italy (courtesy of my best friend Jenna), my coats, and two layers of gloves. And walking shoes, because I knew it was a long climb to the lighthouse.

Though it was cold, Dylan and I had a blast. He was so fun to take pictures of, and it was more of a casual walk downtown than anything. It was a great experience, and I'm really pleased with the photos so far. I've only edited the first few, but thought a preview was in order. =)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

--Emily

1 comment:

  1. the last one made me laugh a little,
    i love these!
    :)
    very... Dylan.

    ReplyDelete