Wednesday, December 5, 2012

That Saturday when we all took a trip to the zoo.

I love the zoo. So much. Really, I just love animals. And I love pictures of animals. And I love taking pictures of animals. So the zoo is pretty much a fantastic place for me to go.

In fact, I spent the majority of my childhood wanting to work there. Somehow, my mother convinced me to be a writer instead. And so here I am, halfway through my junior year of college, steadily sinking further in debt as I pursue my degree as an English major. I'm sure there's a silver lining to this all, but it's still a bit in the distance.

I'll tell you when it comes, though. You will be the first to know.

IMG_6921

IMG_6944

IMG_6947

IMG_6990

IMG_7041

IMG_7051

IMG_7080

IMG_7082

IMG_7088

IMG_7090

IMG_7117

IMG_7119

IMG_7121

IMG_7165

IMG_7176

IMG_7179
The Amur Leopard, the most endangered cat in the world.
There are only about 20 left in the wild.

IMG_7263

IMG_7267

IMG_7224

IMG_7230

In other news, the semester is almost over with only a week left, which I'm pretty excited for. It kind of flew by, really, but I'm still ready for some time at home. I like it here, but I love it there.

Also, I began reading Pride and Prejudice this past weekend, and am currently 36% through it (on my Kindle = no page numbers). I really like it, though I'm thinking I will have it finished by Christmas break, which is a bit troublesome as I had planned to read it over the break.

Speaking of reading, I updated my Books list, which you can get to by a link through the "My Bucket List" tab.

Have a great week!
--Emily