Friday, March 15, 2013

A Clarification.

IMG_9024-6

I need to clarify.

In my last post, when I referred to the subject of my photos as "a boy down the street," I did not mean the boy down the street. In other words, I was not talking about Deacon. Deacon is the boy down the street and a senior and I did happen to take a few pictures of him that day, but the boy I actually was talking about is a different person, who would be better referred to as the boy down the alley.

It's confusing because I live in a small town and everyone is so close to everyone else. Bah!

IMG_9022-4
IMG_9023-5
IMG_9028-7

On an unrelated note, I think somehow my school intentionally plans visit days on days with nice weather. And the food in the cafeteria is always better. It's a conspiracy. A facade. It lures the poor potential students in with lies. Lies, I tell you!

Well, my weekend has officially begun and hopefully I can finish the rest of these photos by next week. 

--Emily