By the way, have you guys heard of a website called GoodReads? I discovered it this year and am in love.
List for the rest of Spring:
finish One Day by David Nicholls
- 80% through already! Hopefully I can finish this during Easter Break.
- The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath.
- Okay, I'm on page 87...but only 11% through. This one might take a bit of time, and I don't expect to be finished with it by the end of spring.
I Am Legend by Richard Matheson Life of Pi by Yann Martel
Summer 2013 List:
Slumber by Samantha Young Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe by Fannie Flagg
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- To the Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf
- The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood
- Charlotte's Web by E. B. White
- Emma by Jane Austen
The Pearl by John Steinbeck The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom
I still need to buy this one.
- Bambi, a Life in the Woods by Felix Salten
- Vanishing Acts by Jodi Picoult
Saving until Fall 2013:
- The Lord of the Rings trilogy by J. R. R. Tolkien
Saving until Winter 2013:
- The Call of the Wild by Jack London
- White Fang by Jack London
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- The Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis