Monday, May 20, 2013

a list of birthday stuff and other updates.


  • I turned 20 on Saturday.
  • Which means I'm not a teenager anymore.
  • I'm still dating one, though, which apparently warrants the title "cougar."
  • [he's only 11 months younger than me, people]
  • Deacon graduated.
  • Twice.
  • He's an ambitious little thing.
  • My mum rescued a kitten.
  • I saw The Great Gatsby. 
  • I saw Star Trek: Into Darkness.
  • I saw Life of Pi.
  • They were all fairly good.
  • Deacon's family drove me to Lamberts and it was the perfect birthday.
  • I am now a proud owner of a bike.
  • And new glasses.
  • I still have to post prom photos.
  • And backyard photos.
  • And graduation photos.
  • And SNAC photos from forever ago.
  • And probably other photos that have slipped into the abyss of my hard drive.
  • I have been slacking on reading, running, and writing...which were my main three goals for this summer.
  • But hey, it's only May. Plenty of time.
  • Right?
  • Congratulations to all the graduates.
  • Go conquer the world or something.
  • I've got to stop this list now. I'm exhausted.
--Emily