(I think what happened was I tried to upload these, but my internet connection was funky so I never was able to.)
Second, other flowers whose name I do not know, but we call them flags:
Third, me. Before my haircut.
(Deacon has pointed out that I take far too many selfies, so I've been trying to limit myself.)
Fourth, my beautiful cat, Cleo:
Fifth, my dog, Romeo. Before his haircut, also.
And one more selfie:
Some recent developments:
- I always miss Throwback Thursday. Somebody should send me weekly reminders.
- Deacon is at church camp and I've done nothing but read Deathly Hallows in his absence. I can't tell you how many pages I ravaged through, but I finished today and am now reading Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson.
- I miss my crappy poems. Do you guys miss my crappy poems? It's been awhile. I'm worried I lost my knack at it.
- There is never food in my house.
- In an attempt to get my sleep schedule back on track (I've been waking up between noon and 1:00 for the past few weeks), I went to bed at 10:00 pm the other night. I awoke at 4:00 and could not go back to sleep, so I went outside to watch the sunrise and read Deathly Hallows and made a peanut butter and banana sandwich. I then fell back asleep at 8:00 and slept until noon.
- Needless to say, my plan did not work.
- In high school, was an overdramatic teenager obsessed with the opposite sex and I would really like to tell myself that I was different from the stereotypical overdramatic teenage girl obsessed with the opposite sex, but my own journals betray me. So forgive me, world, if you knew me back then and had to put up with another boy-obsessed, obnoxious teenage girl.
- You'd tell me if I was still like that, right?