Simple as that.
It might not seem like a big deal for you--but for me, it actually is. This is the shortest I've had my hair since infancy. I'm not exaggerating. I was never allowed to cut it when I was growing up. But I just turned 20 and I decided enough was enough. I wanted hair that felt more...me. More mature.
And I don't regret my decision one bit.
more life updates:
- I'm halfway through my goal of reading 40 books this year. I just finished Slumber by Samantha Young after reading The Great Gatsby. I'm now reading Deathly Hallows.
- If you followed me on Goodreads, you would know this already.
- Go follow me on Goodreads. Right now. So we can be book buddies and fill the world with magic.
- I'm not going to tell you what I thought about the books in order to encourage you to follow me on Goodreads.
- As you can see, I can see!
- New glasses, that is.
- I like them. I don't like when my mum calls me a hipster.
- I'm not even sure I know what a hipster is.
- My other half is currently in the lovely land of Florida.
- I miss him.
- I had nightmares last night.
- For all the random, weird dreams I have, you'd expect nightmares to be common for me, but they really aren't.
- Have I mentioned we've been housing a kitten?
- Yeah. And she's a monster.
- But a fluffy, cute monster.
- Which are arguably the worst kind.
- I was going to go shopping today but ended up sleeping until 1:00 PM.
- I did take Romeo to the park, though, and we walked four laps.
- Then I had McDonalds.
- My get-healthy-and-in-shape plan is going swimmingly, as you can tell...
- How about more hair pictures?
Have a great weekend!