Thursday, June 6, 2013

...you did WHAT to your hair?

IMG_0418-3

I got it cut.
Simple as that.

It might not seem like a big deal for you--but for me, it actually is. This is the shortest I've had my hair since infancy. I'm not exaggerating. I was never allowed to cut it when I was growing up. But I just turned 20 and I decided enough was enough. I wanted hair that felt more...me. More mature.

And I don't regret my decision one bit.

IMG_0388-1

more life updates:
  • I'm halfway through my goal of reading 40 books this year. I just finished Slumber by Samantha Young after reading The Great Gatsby. I'm now reading Deathly Hallows.
  • If you followed me on Goodreads, you would know this already.
  • Go follow me on Goodreads. Right now. So we can be book buddies and fill the world with magic.
  • I'm not going to tell you what I thought about the books in order to encourage you to follow me on Goodreads.
  • As you can see, I can see!
  • New glasses, that is.
  • I like them. I don't like when my mum calls me a hipster.
  • I'm not even sure I know what a hipster is.
  • My other half is currently in the lovely land of Florida.
  • I miss him.
  • I had nightmares last night.
  • For all the random, weird dreams I have, you'd expect nightmares to be common for me, but they really aren't.
  • Have I mentioned we've been housing a kitten?
  • Yeah. And she's a monster.
  • But a fluffy, cute monster.
  • Which are arguably the worst kind.
  • I was going to go shopping today but ended up sleeping until 1:00 PM.
  • So...oops.
  • *shrug*
  • I did take Romeo to the park, though, and we walked four laps.
  • Then I had McDonalds.
  • My get-healthy-and-in-shape plan is going swimmingly, as you can tell...
  • *shrug*
  • How about more hair pictures?
IMG_0409-2
IMG_0421-5
IMG_0447-8
IMG_0454-9

Have a great weekend!
--Emily

P.S. GOODREADS.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable.. much better than being a hipster.. :)

    Uh.. and I'm sure you know who this is xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emilith, you look absolutely beautiful. The short hair is very...I'm not sure, but I love it. Honestly, I never thought you'd get the balls to chop off all your hair, but you look absolutely beautiful. Very mature, beautiful...professional. If you walked into a big corporation and I was the hiring manager (ha!), I would definitely hire you. :)

    ReplyDelete