Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October, finally.

IMG_1536-5-2

I feel like the world has been on the edge of its seat for today, the first day of October.

At least, I think I have been.

I have a lot of homework to be doing (I have to finish Frankenstein by tomorrow and read a few sections of The Canterbury Tales) but I wanted to post these photos in honor of October, although they were taken in September during one of my many walks to the library.

IMG_1508-1
IMG_1519-2
IMG_1526-3
IMG_1551-9
IMG_1560-10
IMG_1564-11

And before I go, I would like to share the new trailer for The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug:

--speaking of trailers, I'm going to be posting about a few more in the near future (whenever my homework load dies down) so be prepared.

--also, for some reason, October always reminds me of Death Cab for Cutie. Or maybe that's the other way around. Whichever way, they are intertwined in my heart.
--Emily
currently listening to: A Lack of Color by Death Cab for Cutie
*insert tears*