Friday, January 10, 2014

Songs in My Head

YOU GUYS.

I just realized that I went through all of December without listening to "Back to December" by Taylor Swift.
How did you let this happen?


Really though, it's probably just as acceptable for it to be a January song since it's back to December...

~~~

As you can see, my internet is back up. yayy.

The first week of my last semester as an undergrad is over. I hear the bells chiming in the distance. A few months from now I'll have a hard-earned degree, a heap of debt, and a long road ahead.

It's so terrifying and exciting all at the same time.

You know what else has been in my head all week? This song.
Did you guys go to see Disney's Frozen? It was lovely. Super cool. Nicely done.

And this one. I think it's been in my head because the weather here has been ridiculous.

Frozen was such a beautifully animated movie. Seriously. I would love to see it again.

Okay, so I'm warning you guys now: I'm taking a whole lot of credit hours this semester and my homework load is going to be more strenuous than ever before, so you might not see a whole lot of me here. Plus I'll be planning a wedding. And I'm going to try to get my novel finished and polished. I'm sorry that means cutting out time here and I'll do my best to blog when I can, but there is a lot going on this semester.

Please don't think lesser of me!
--Emily