Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The New Look


 Over the past week, I've worked hard redesigning things here on the blog. I've spent hours staring at a computer screen. I've gone back through nearly all my posts and relabled things.

So what's new, exactly?

Glad you asked.
My goal was to have a simpler, cleaner look. So I took away the list of labels in the right sidebar, along with the list of followers, and my beloved header. (I'm still not sold on the header yet--I might add something there at some point.)

The important labels have been transferred into three new pages: Photography, Writing, and Books. Within each of those pages, you'll find links for specific labeled posts. In the Photography section, all you have to do is click on one of the labeled photos.

In addition to that, I've updated the "about" section, which also has its own links to certain labeled posts.
I've also changed the font and taken away the colored headings.

So take a look around and let me know what you think of the new look.