Friday, August 22, 2014

Where have you been, Emily?

Well I got married, for starters.

photo credit: My Reflection of Something
The past few months have been amazing. A super ton of things have happened so I won't be able to catch you up with everything, but here's a small summary (and it's not grammatically correct so deal with it):
  • Took photos at Tyler & Amanda's wedding
  • Married the love of my life on July 18th
  • Road trip to Florida
  • Trip to Atlanta to see a whale shark
  • Moved into our apartment
  • Changed my name
  • Chopped all my hair off 
  • Drowned in paperwork and financial aid problems
  • Perpetually freaking out because I'm starting graduate studies on Monday
So while I don't support taking a break from blogging...well, it really wasn't intentional. There was just so much going on. On top of that, we've been living in our apartment for a month now without internet. Or cable.

And I know what you're thinking....I don't care why you were away, I just want to see those wedding photos. 

But I just got the photos today and will need time to go through all of them, so you will just have to wait until next time.

Glad to be back!

--Emily