Welcome to my 500th blog post.
I feel overwhelmed. To think that I've been writing on here for nearly four years...to think I've stuck with it for so long. Granted, my posting has become a little less frequent, but that's just a result of life. I'm not 17 and a senior in high school anymore. I have a college degree. I'm in graduate school. I'm married. I'm living in a different town, away from my family.
I've grown up.
And it's all been on here. The good, the bad. The poetry that makes me want to vomit, the poetry that makes me feel like Sylvia Plath. The photographs that I love, the ones that make me want to claw my eyes out.
Thanks for sticking with me through it all.
Now, for a bit of rewind.
Most Popular Posts:
- Why You Should Stop Watching Harry Potter
- Tyler & Amanda // Engagement Session
- A Thought on Disney's Frozen
Other Personal Favorites:
- Dark Nights and Living
- you just sit here before us and reveal your life.
- Disney Princes / Princesses Awards
- Favorite Fictional Couples / OTPs
- Those days when I hardly exist.
- Lilo & Stitch's True Villain
- a letter to the fox squirrel that lives outside my window.
I was going to do favorite photos, too, but I think I'll save that for another time.
Here's to 500 more!
currently listening to: Stay With Me by Sam Smith