Friday, October 10, 2014

Top 35 Greatest Disney Moments

The following list contains my favorite moments from animated Disney movies. (please note that there are a few out there I have not seen, such as The Princess and the Frog.) I may have missed something, so please be free to leave your thoughts and comments. And know that this post is ranking moments, not songs, although several songs are included.

(the list does not include Pixar, because Pixar is full of feels. A separate blog post, perhaps?)


·        35)  Snow White kiss

·         34) Kala finds Tarzan

This isn’t the entire clip, but I chose it because my favorite part is when Kala growls at the end.

·         33) Cinderella transformation


·         32) Bella Notte


·       31)  Belle takes her father’s place


·       30)   I can go the distance


·        29)  Lucky survives


·         28) A Whole New World


·       27)  Beauty and the Beast ballroom dance


·       26)  The Lion King opening


·         25) Peter rescues Wendy


·       24)   Bonjour reprise


·        23)  Prince Eric goes to help Ariel
"I lost her once, I'm not going to lose her again!" | via Tumblr

·         22) Genie’s freedom


·         21) Rapunzel leaves her tower


·         20) Mulan retrieves the arrow


·         19) Hercules saves Meg


·         18) Simba roar


·        17)  Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride


·         16) One of Us


·        15) Flynn confronts Stabbington brothers



·         14) the end of “Do you wanna build a snowman?”




·         13) That’s Phil’s boy


·        12)  Esmerelda cuts Quasimodo free


·         11) Let It Go


·         10) Wart à King Arthur


·        9)  Part of your world reprise wave


·         8) China bows to Mulan


·        7)  Paper Lanterns


·         6) John Smith meets Pocahontas


·         5) Copper saves Todd


·         4) Mufasa’s death


·         3) Pocahontas waves goodbye


·         2) Mulan’s decision


·         1) Pocahontas saves John Smith



·         Honorable Mention: The Paperman short
--Emily

2 comments:

  1. Nice. I think you captured a lot of the best ones. In fact, I can't think of much that I would add except perhaps "Goodbye Is Not Forever" from The Fox and the Hound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you know which one of those scenes is my favorite?

    Love you MUM.

    ReplyDelete