The last few days of NaNo always exhaust me. I'm not sure I'll be able to write tomorrow, because we have so many things happening and I need to do the homework that I have put off literally all week.
So some updates on the novel:
- Unexpected occurrences:
- My characters decided to spend a night in a cave
- Rolla (the leopard) has been seriously injured and had to be temporarily left behind
- Elayer has a very broad vocabularly
- Weird things I've had to Google:
- the average weight of a female leopard
- if leopards can swim underwater
- the frequency and amount that leopards eat
- what Native American clubs looked like
- current page count: 97
- current exhaustion level: running on fumes
But I did have time to make another cover:
And unrelated to NaNoWriMo but equally as exciting, the Legend of Korra episode this week was amazing.
Mako and Korra went on an adventure, she reconnected with Raava, Firelord Izumi actually spoke, Pabu was adorable, and Bolin confessed his love to Opal. It was perfect.
And next week's preview is equally exciting.
I have definitely grown more and more fond of Bolin this season. And when he meets Zuko and Toph, he acts exactly how I would act. Plus he's grown into an awesome lavabender.
But next episode is the tenth episode of the season, and it's common knowledge in the Avatar fandom to beware the tenth episode. Nothing good ever comes from the tenth episode.
Anyway, back to writing! Hopefully by this time tomorrow, I'll be at the finish line.