Sunday, April 26, 2015

In which I am the most awkward of all awkwardness.

You guys, I was just going through some video files on my computer because I have to do a video project for a class (I even had to buy my own headset & microphone...which I think means I'm officially a tech comm student) and I found this really, really awkward video that I don't remember making at all.

So please enjoy all the raw and unedited awkwardness of Emily from March 2013.

video

In other news, I was going to use Camtasia to do a trial video of a Lightroom photo editing tutorial, but the free trial on my laptop has expired, so I'm not sure if that's going to happen, which really makes me sad because I was looking forward to it. Let me know if anyone would be interested in that, and if so, I'll try and find another way to get it done.

Have a wonderful week! And let me know if you guys have ever come across a video of yourself that you don't remember making.

--Emily